Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am going back to writing.

This post is going to be short and sweet becuase it is for no one in particular. You, the reader, are a fantasy of sorts. I am declaring mostly to myself that I am back to writing. For a long time in recent history I was ensconced into a long period of either happiness, numbness, or selfish and self centered denial of my own problems. That will be over. I can't particularly bring myself to write "that is over" becuase it is too neat a bow to place over emotions, love, self hate and fear. Those things will continue to exist, but the difference is that I will in the future have the courage to look at - and write about - them.

In the future, mí querido lector, please look forward to blogs on my personal life, ill-written essays and opinion pieces about whatever should wander into my mind from current social and political dialogs and of course fiction and poetry.

I have discovered that through writing I can talk to myself. If anyone cares to listen to my discussion this corpus of work is open to the world.

No comments: